The 1006 Series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. With multiple faceplate options, the 1006 will fully accommodate every lock designed to work within an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation the 1006 is in a class of its own.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enhancer.